Friday, October 10, 2008

Love this verse


Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Prov. 19:20-21

Just read this on another blog I frequent. This is exactly what I'm pondering right now. It's what my heart needed to hear.

I've had many plans the past few days. My home has been painted and I now need to put it all back into order again. I'm EXCITED to put it all back together! I love to organize. However, headaches, a boy's fever and a husband gone has made my many plans halt. Yet, the things of purpose are getting done. The rest is falling into place. Little by little. More will be done tomorrow.........

I am enjoying my freshly painted walls.......I have a HAPPY yellow in my scrapbook room. I bought wood letters to paint the word, 'happy.' That's just what this room makes me. I just sit in that little room and look at the yellow and dream of all the creations to come in this room........can't wait! =)

Hope to share pictures soon~Jules

No comments: